We're here to help
1. Refer a Child or Family
If you are aware of a child or family that would benefit from the Safe Families for Children program, we are eager to partner with you. Simply fill out the confidential Safe Family request form below and a local SFFC representative will get back to you on the next business day.
For an urgent need simply contact us by phone at (503) 906-1027 or email email@example.com and we will be return your message as soon as we are able.
2. Request a Safe Family
First off, you are not alone. We know parenting isn't easy.
The hours are endless and praises are few. It's a job that can leave you feeling isolated and alone. If you are experiencing a life crisis and have nowhere else to turn, Safe Families for Children can help.
A movement of compassion, Safe Families for Children is designed to care for your family in your moment of need without relinquishing your parental rights. While voluntarily placing your child(ren) with certified volunteers, you are given the time and tools you need to help your family thrive.
If you need a safe and loving family to temporarily care for your children, simply fill out the confidential Safe Family request form below and a Safe Family representative will contact you within 12 hours or the next business day.
Learn more about how Safe Families for Children works and see our referral guidelines.
With Safe Families you can be confident that:
- Biological Parents maintain full custody.
- Volunteer families are extensively screened and supported.
- Safe Families welcomes children to stay anywhere from two days to a year (our average length of stay is six weeks).
- Safe Families has close working relationships with the local church and your referring organization.
- Safe Families is committed to reunite your family as soon as possible